April 21, 2009

Hot Day in LA! II



EDWARD

Edward's look was simple yet adorable. His striped shirt and jeans fit perfectly and he had a natural ease in front of the camera. We caught him on his way to Pasadena.

MetroProfiles:
How old are you (If I may ask?) and what do you do?

Edward: I'm 26 and an actor.

MetroProfiles: What are you up to today?

Edward: I left my keys in my mom's car and she lives in Pasadena. So I'm going to pick them up!

MetroProfiles: So you have a car then. Do you take the Metro regularly?

Edward: It's fun and I'm taking it more and more. I love the diverse groups of people. It's the best for people watching.

(Right on Edward! That's why we do what we do!)

MetroProfiles: You seem to have an easy style. Do you think a lot about what you wear before you go out?

Edward: It really depends on the situation. Today, I just threw on jeans and a T-shirt but I am pretty conscious about what I wear.

MetroProfiles: Well, you look great. I chased you down because of your shirt!




No comments: