April 21, 2009

Hot Day in LA! I



TESSIE

We bumped into her around Union Station where her dapper tennis outfit, racquet, and shades caught our eyes. Tessie appeared so self possessed that I felt shy about approaching her. But she was very friendly and told us that she was returning from playing tennis at a friend's house in Pasadena. We rode with her a few stops to find out more about her, then got off and took some photos at the colorful Westlake/MacArthur Park station.

MetroProfiles: Hot, isn't it?

Tessie:
Burning hot today!

MetroProfiles: How often do you take the Metro? Why do you like it?

Tessie: I take it often. It's fast! And what's the point in having a car with the insurance, the gas, etc.

MetroProfiles: That's a nice, stylish tennis outfit! And racquet bag!

Tessie: This is the tennis get up. After playing, I have to go to church and can wear this. Someone gave me the racquet bag.




No comments: